From: "Lianamail" <lianamail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 3:28 PM
Subject: MeisterKlasse Cover Plates

My favorite diatonic is the Honor 580 Meisterklasse, however I don't
particularly care for the Aluminum Alloy comb.  I instead make my own from
acrylic.  It is pretty expensive to buy a $50 harmonica and then throw away
the comb.  Does anyone know where I can purchase just cover plates for 580
Meisterklasse harmonicas.  All the applicable web sites show only
replacement reed plates.

Bob Liana