Re: mic cables

For all this talk of cable length and wandering around the club and so
on --- I sat in tonight with Guitar Slim at his steady gig at the Cascade
Lounge in Cleveland. Literally sat. In a chair, next to him in his chair.
And the bass player and other guitarist and of course the drummer also sat.
So much for walking the bar! Slim is a really old school Chicago Juke Joint
kind of player. It was a lot of fun.
Blu