From: ChipComcast
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2003 3:19 PM
Subject: Valve stoppers

 Quick question for the harpmen...

    I am starting to play 270's & 64 Chromatics in the style of George
Smith,Rod Piazza,Mark Hummel, Dennis Grueling et. al.

   Many times while playing live I am chocked off by the valve stoppers,
paticularly with big chords and "bends."

  Before I potentially mangle these expensive harps, do people snip or
remove these valve stoppers and if so will it damage my harps.

   Thanks,

  Jimmy Day