Lee Oskar on Eric Burdon Declares War

Hi,

I'm pretty new to learning the harmonica and to this list, and I've already
found it to be a great help.

My brother came over recently and we were exchanging memories and CDs from
the past and he gave me Eric Burdon Declares War on CD, which I remembered
but had lost in the distant past. Imagine my suprise when the beautiful
harmonica playing on it turned out to be none other than the Lee Oskar who's
harmonicas I was advised to buy when I started playing.

What I would like to know is : what keys are the songs being played it as
I'd like to play along and I'm not totally confident I can always get the
key right. I don't have all the keys yet to try out either.

If anyone knows them offhand, I'd be really grateful.

Also if you know of any resource other than harmonicalessons.com which gives
keys to CDs, that would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Isabelle