Re: Even if I can't read German...

Hi G,
these reddplates are ones from a standard HH270, they received a silver
plated and after this another plated called "rodenado" just to protect the
silver and looks like new for years, but that I´ll see that "true" next
years if changes the colour. Anyway the size of slot was reduced, I had to
file a few for a correct pace for the reeds.

this part was sandblasted and I didn´t polish after that, this is why looks
so, next ones will look much more polish.

yes, the mouthpiece was made from brass, and will be plated with silver and
rodeno as well, just to know how works as well. I´ll also do this in a brass
comb.

Regards,
Andrés