Re: Gus Hate Me

>From: "M. N." <mnessmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>

>Before I knew what was happening, Gus used the chair to climb onstage,

LOL.

We had a Gus at our gig Saturday night. Man, he wanted SO bad to grab one of
our vocal mikes and play. I could see it written all over his face.

But he couldn't, because we also had another dreaded gig archetype show up:
the drunken wacko who dances wildly in front of the band. This guy was
hopping back and forth, jumping up and down, and whirling around like an
insane dervish. Because of the wacko's flailing arms and mosh pit dance
style, the Gus couldn't get past him to get on stage!

It was quite comical for us and the rest of the audience to watch.

Jimbeau

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month
(depending on the local service providers in your area).
https://broadband.msn.com