Re: Weird Wilson Mic

It looks like the same mic he had at the Minneapolis Harp Summit a few years
ago. We asked Kim about it and he said it was a custom made unit from Europe,
I think maybe Sweden if I recall correctly. Some of the other folks with
better memories than mine might have more details on it. Alec Drachman maybe. The
knob isn't for volume but alters the tonal quality of the mic.

T. Albanese