FW: Customised harps improve playing?

I'm very new to the world of harmonicas. It's been fascinating following the
thread about custom harmonicas, but I'm curious to know, what sort of
difference in price are we talking about? I'm just interested in a very
rough ball park figure.

thanks,

Isabelle
- ------------------
The Iceman  wrote:

 When you buy a custom harmonica, you lay out a substantial chunk of change.

By putting your hard earned money (i.e., personal energy in a universally
accepted barter form) on the line, you commit yourself at a deeper
psychological level. This commitment is very powerful to personal growth as
long as you don't delude yourself by thinking that this expensive instrument
will do all the work for you.

In other words, consider the money you spend an investment in yourself, with
a custom harmonica included as a free bonus.

The Iceman