Gus / Gustine ?

Hi All...
Our band had a girl Gus happening this wknd @ our gig.Would you call her Gustine?
I keep a bag of stuff ( shakers-maracas-tambourines-cowbell ) next to my amp,so when I am not blowin', I am doing something. She jumped right over & started shakin' whatvever she saw in the bag...she was actually sober & kept good time & her friends were egging her on. So we let her shake & afterwards she wa very appreciative & said thanks for letting me sitin !I think being sober always helps a GUS..especially the ladies ! Gustine ?
Actually her name wa Barbara !
JK