gusses - not only harp players!

Here's my Gus story:
I play a regular Tuesday night acoustic gig with a
guitarist (harp content : I play harp :) ) Last week a
guy sits down at the front table , right under our
noses, and you can tell that he is sincerely digging
the music. Problem is, he feels like he has to sing
along and drum along on the table, as loud as he can -
and the guy is way off key and way off beat. It was so
bad that we were having a hard time playing! And this
guy was'nt even drunk - just really enthusiastic, and
REALLY unmusical... luckily, after a few songs the
bouncer came over and had a few quiet words with him,
which seemed to quiet him down...
Hammer