Request for ideas/questions

I've been working on a project, and I wonder if you have some suggestions
for me.

I'm in the middle of doing a story on Charley Leighton.  This man is a
legend with a daunting life's work.  I'm wondering what might turn up if I
asked the list what kinds of things they would like to know about Charley.
I don't believe there's all that much written about him, and I'm hoping to
(in a small way) change that.  I was working on this before he (yea!)
received a life achievement award this year at SPAH, so my timing might
not be badly off!

What questions would you have for Charley/what things would you like to
know, if you were given the opportunity to ask?

Thanks for the input...my three brain cells are working overtime...

Cathi N.