RE: Confessions of a Gusser

Mojo Red attested:
> As an addendum to Michelle's illuminating gussing
> confession, I have to say that when she recently
> came out to one of ~my~ gigs, Michelle never once
> pulled out a harp to guss me, and she clapped at
> all the right times. ;-)

Well, Ken, I do maintain a policy of refraining from Gussing when I'm seeing
a performer gig for the first time.  After that, look out!  Seriously, I
would ask your permission first.

Seems like it's a bit different if the performer grants you permission ahead
of time...  As I said in my "confession", Harry encouraged my "Gussing".
Neither he nor anyone else ever voiced a complaint or gave me a crooked
look.

I'll look forward to seeing you perform again; you were hot!  And, no I
won't even bring a harmonica.

Honest.  ;^)

Cya next time,

Michelle