Introverted Gussing

In my formative years, I was an Introverted Gusser.

At a show, like a Siegal-Schwall concert, I would pull out the correct
harmonica and play along with the band. However, as an Introverted Gusser, I never
tried to be heard. I would play quiet enough so as not to interfere with the
enjoyment of those around me, oftentimes with one finger in my ear to better
hear myself. I would never push to the front of the crowd to play up at the band.

My purpose was in learning - not to draw attention to myself.

The Iceman