Re: Gussing exposed

- --- Bob Laughlin <rlaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<<snip>>
> In the context of the performance, the arranged
> performers have the authority to choose
> who may or may not play with them on stage, or
> nearby, thusly affecting their pre-arranged
> performance. One who assumes on his or her own
> the right to perform, disregarding the protocol
> of admission and pre-arrangement, may be called a
> "gusser", and should be disallowed, discouraged,
> and disappointed...
<<snip>>

Wow Bob! You a laywer or sumpin'?

I agree with your stated position regarding said
activity in aforementioned situations and forums.

Your Honor, I rest my case. :-)

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens