XB-40 in A

My XB-40 is in the Key of A.  It's extremely difficult to hit the 10 hole half-step
blow bend.    But I don't attribute that to any problem with the harmonica itself.
Its just a matter of technique.  The half-step blow bend isn't IMPOSSIBLE to hit, its
just extremely difficult.   I also have trouble with the 4 blow whole step bend, but
again I attribute that to my own technique because I can hit it if my embouchure is
just right.