Re: Confessions of a Gusser

I'll confess, I wrote Michelle privately and I'll tell you why.  I
enjoyed her post and the interesting sociological experiment it was.  I
trust her completely, if she says it worked I believe it.  That's enough
for me.  Why not post to the list?  Because who wants to engage with
people who weren't there and think they know what happened?  This isn't
a safe environment for this kind of discussion.  Too much noise in the
room.  It used to bother me that the vast majority of my harp-l
communications occur behind the scenes.  Now I'm just happy that I've
met so many fine friends and that they take the time to answer my
queries when I write.  Harp-l's just the tip of an iceberg.  fjm