Re: Article on learning Jazz and playing music.

In a message dated 9/23/03 11:51:22 PM, gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Hey there harp-l,

I've recently finished an article on learning to play Jazz and playing music

in general.  I hope some of you find it useful or interesting,

http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/gonjazz.html

Harp On!

GB "the attack dog" D.>>

Nice site!
I really liked these statements at the end of the page:
"Practice more than you read about music"(yes)
"listen to music more than you practice"(well, at least equally IMHO)
"practice playing music often and regularly"(definately if you want constant
improvement)
HB