Internet Radio

Maybe some of you are already aware of this, there's a decent alternative to RealPlayer out there called Winamp.  You can get a free download at www.winamp.com

And once you've got winamp, there's this great source of blues music put out by the Atlanta Blues Society (ABS in the Winamp radio directory).

And how is this harp relevent?  In a Les Nessman moment, I have discovered that there's a lot of harp played in blues music.  Also, continuing in the Nessman mindset, I have noticed that there are many Negroes among blues musicians.  (And if you aren't familiar with the old TV show WKRP, that's just gonna sail right over yer head.  If it does, trust me, its a harmless joke)

And I have no financial interest in Winamp, ABS, or WKRP.  I am, however, still in love with Bailey Quarters.

Kevin Larkin
AMSOIL Independent Dealer

www.lubedealer.com/klarkin