Ultimate Gussing.

The worst Gussing I have experienced happened while I was playing Keyboard rather than Harmonica.
The Lady in question wasn't even playing an instrument. Not getting into my music.
Not trying to improve her style. Not even trying to impress the audience.
She just came up to me in the middle of my piece and started telling me how she
had to go now and how much she liked my playing and would she be seeing me
play again.

(I have been Guss-guilty myself, however this forum has changed my perception
of Gussing substantially... Thanks guys! :(  )

Dave Fowler