RE: Walmart Harp Case

I still like my Lowes hardware tool case.
http://members.aol.com/quincy56/case1.jpg  It was $15 on sale.

- -----Original Message-----
From: John Wolfe [mailto:n2xbw@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 4:53 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Walmart Harp Case

Harpers:
Wal-Mart strikes again.
I found the PERFECT HARP CASE at WALMART for $29.95!
Go to the sporting goods dept. and look for their ALUMINUM PISTOL CASE. It
is a generous briefcase-sized for a large number of harps, microphones, etc.
It has 3 layers of foam inside (2 bottom, 1 top) which can be cut to cushion
any variety of harps. I use one to carry 7 Chromatics plus an assortment of
other gear. Good looking; and combination lock latches, allow you to set the
numbers; price is right! Take a look and let the list know what you think.
All usual disclaimers apply.

Keep On a-Huffin'
Johnny "Big Bad" Wolfe
n2xbw@xxxxxxxxxxxx