Re: old harps

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 20:57:12 -0400, you wrote:
Howard Chandler  wrote:

>Are there any harp collectors/historians/curators out there who have
>done type studies and published picture books of the various products of
>the Hohner factory througout the ages?

Any book that attempted to do this for the whole Hohner range would
probably be similar in size to the Encyclopedia Britannica!

FWIW, I have a list of harp history books on this page:

http://www.patmissin.com/ffaq/q28.html

The new book from Martin Haffner and Lars Lindenmuller is particularly
interesting, although it doesn't just focus on Hohner.

 -- Pat.