RE: Walmart Harp Case -Security Issues

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:44:56 -0400 (EDT), Kevin Larkin wrote:

>I have often wondered what might happen if I am stopped at a DUI checkpoint, or just pulled over some night on my way home.

>I envision an officer peering into my vehicle, seeing the cases, and yelling "Gun, Gun!" while drawing his own side-arm.  And me with my hands on the wheel
yelling "Harmonicas, Harmonicas!"

Given that most US states allow people to legally carry guns in their cars, I suspect the officer's reaction would be a little more subdued. That said, I wouldn't go
reaching for it without saying something to him first.

- --
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company
Peach Orchard, MO