The inevitible merger - was: Re: Grace and aplomb in the face of Gussing and other unpleasantries

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:23:29 -0000, Tim Moyer wrote:

>I'm waiting for a merging of the gun case thread and the gussing
>thread...

Just the other day, I'm getting ready to draw down on a tough hombre. Both of us are standing there in the desert, hands hovering over the ivory grips of our .45
Colts, giving each other the evil eye, when some damned drunk wanders in and starts playing "woo woo woo woo wooooo" and then hollering "wah, wah,
wah".

Just took all the fun out of a good gunfight.

- --
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company
Peach Orchard, MO