Re: Harp Cases

In a message dated 9/26/03 5:38:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
durangoneon@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> a Chivas Regal Scotch bag.....

yeah, man. This was my first harmonica case, too.

I designed an idea for a leather harmonica case. Frank Scanga, another
excellent harmonica player from Canada and an alumnus from the "Golden Years of
Augusta Howard Levy Masterclass" (Skankin' Frank) crafted it for me in 1992. There
exists one more case like it, as Frank told me he sold one to Kevin of
(former) Kevin's Harps.

It holds 18 Golden Melodies (3 rows of 6), folds over in thirds and is still
in excellent condition.

To have one made today would probably cost $200 - $300, but is worth it in my
opinion for the pride factor alone.

The Iceman