RE:Big Walter's Customized Harp

> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:39:51 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Mojo Red <harplicks@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Big Walter's Customized Harp
>
> Hi,
>
> I recently obtained a 2-DVD set of "The American
> Folk Blues Festival 1962-1966" and all I can say is
> WoW! It is a collection of performances during the
> venerable European blues festival that inspired so
> Waters... a really remarkable and rare collection.
> (Sorry, no Little Walter on these two disks).
> Harpin' in Colorado,
> - --Ken M.

A third dvd (with Little Walter on it from 1967) is scheduled for early next
year.
There might also be some more vintage SBW stuff on it.

Btw. the (first two) dvd's are scheduled for Europe (with regio coding 2 I
think) for release on 21 oct.

Bert

ps. A late reaction, but I had some technical problems to get this message
posted (my own fault!).