Re: gussing and authoity

You know, Michael, when I first saw this, I was gonna chew you a new one.
But you know, you've got a point.  I asked myself WHY I wanted to chew you
out.  It was because you challenged my authority.  And yes it's usually like
a car alarm, going off at 3AM and waking up everyone except the owner.  But
I like that they're spending tax money on violence.  They're expensive, and
I think that anyone who wants to learn should be entitled to one.  I also
think they should spend tax money on violas, cellos, and of course free
harmonicas.

You taught me a lesson.  Do you know what I'm gonna do next time someone
Gusses me?  Yup - I'm gonna drop the hatchet on 'em.  'Cause I STILL don't
like it, and now I know that they're really challenging my power and
authority, too.

Now folks, before you flame me, too, didn't you notice the last comment he
made:

> (insert lots of smiley icons here)

(it's just a joke :-)

OK - will do
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D