From: Howard Herrnstadt [mailto:herrnstadt@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2003 6:56 PM
To: harp-l-digest
Subject: Re: Danelelctro Dirty Thirty amp

I just picked up a used Danelectro Dirty Thirty amp. It has a Dirty/Sweet
knob and whatever it does is awesome! (Also volume and tone, on/off  switch
and headphone jack. That's it.) For a non tube, very, very small amp (one 8"
speaker)  it is really impressive to me. Would like to hear what experience
others have had with it. I will mic it if I'm playing out and it should make
an awesome practise amp. I've got a stomp box in line for reverb. BTW, I'm
going out to hear Gary Primich and local harpist/vocalist Colin Dussault
tonite at Wilbert's in Downtown Cleveland. It's a nice big room. I'll report
on the gig later this weekend. Harmonica Blu BluXpres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.HarmonicaBluXpress.com

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org