Gus Gets a Harp Case

Hello again !

Well I got out of jail a few days ago,
and I've been trying to catch up on all the Harp-L messages.

I never realized that I was so well known--all over the world even !

And all this talk about harp cases made out of pistol cases !

Well this Gus prefers to keep his harp in his biker boot, but I have
thought about getting some sort of case to carry my harp in because
the heel of my foot sometimes gets infected from those teeny little harp
nails that I constantly seem to be pulling out of it.

Right now I only have my trusty Lil Lady harp that was my constant
companion while doing my jail time.  But with the money I made in jail
making
license plates, I'm gonna invest in a really nice harp, like a vintage 1985
Hohner
Pocket Pal or such.  I will be surfin the ebay auctions for harps (thanks
Mom for
letting me use your computer!).

But since my harp collection will be growing, and all you harpers out there
in
Harp-l-Land seem to be always running out of room in your harp cases, I've
been
thinking on what to use for my harp case...  A RIFLE case !

Why haven't any of you harp geniuses thought of it before me ?!

I can fit ALL my harps in it, PLUS my tamborine, my bugle, a 12-pack or two
of Stoh's Beer,
a bottle of Jack Daniels, my beer nuts, my knife sharpener, my big long
flashlight that holds
6 D-cell battteries, extra batteries, battery jumper cables... Hell just
about all the stuff I would
ever need or own.

Thank you all for the inspiration!

Look out, cuz hear I come !

Locked and loaded...

Your harmonica friend,

Gus Harper

Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month.  Limited time offer--
sign up now!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup