RE: Musicman 410 HD for Harp

Hi,
I used to use the 210 HD, 65/130 watt version for a short time (same
head with just two speakers).   This was more because I got it cheap
than due to other reasons.  These are hybrid amps with a solid-state
preamp and tube power section with either 2 or 4 power tubes and solid
state rectifier. .  I wouldn't say it was a bad amp (just wanted to
stay clean too long, and forget about using the high power switch), but
I much prefer what an all-tube amp can do for you . The 4 10 is
extremely heavy due to the massive speakers those came with (I put
eminence ceramics in mine and kept the volume down).  There are also
some  well-known issues with the power tube section melting down on the
early ones although mine ran ok.    I would look elsewhere in 4X10 land
myself.