Re: Hohner Pro Harps

I liked the Pro Harps, too...out of the box...BUT every time I put
replacement reedplates in one of them, they weren't very good.  They seemed
too soft, somehow, and not very responsive.  I LOVED the smooth coverplates,
though, they're a pleasure to play.   I still have quite a few.
Hambone

>From: "Bob Laughlin" <rlaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: Hohner Pro Harps
>Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:04:55 -0700
>
>", I tend to use the MS Pro Harps - which seem to be
>better tuned and stand up to lots of gigging...)"
>
>I tend to like these as well. They seem a bit less fragile than other harps
>I've used, for whatever reason, and not as "overly bright" sounding as some
>(probably the black coating on the covers, though I can't say for sure).
>Quite rugged, in my opinion. They sound good amplified.
>I like the Oskars, and the 20's, but the Pro seems a hardy beast, and not
>any pricier than the others.

Share your photos without swamping your Inbox.  Get Hotmail Extra Storage