New Blues Traveler

I just heard a cut from the new Blues Traveler CD. Driving around town
with the radio on a nicely played harmonica solo caught my ear.
Reminiscent of  the harmonica sound in Missionary Man I waited around to
hear the back announce of who it was.  Very different playing than John
Popper's older recordings.  Heavily amplified with some chorus or flange
in the mix, really nice tone and the notes are all played cleanly.  The
usual stellar high end work but with an extra measure of tone and care.
I was surprised I really liked it.  fjm