RE: Hohner Vintage Tricell Vamper

| Hello Marcio
|   You can read the original email I posted on this topic.  It was response
| to Iceman's email asking would todays blues players play the XB40 since
| Little Walter didn't.  Found in the Yahoo harp-l-archives:
|  The tuning chart on the webpage with the picture looks very similar to the
| XB40's layout, except the extra bends only go down a semitone.
| - -- G.

Hi G,

	Does this mean that other manufacturers can actually issue something like that
without running into patent problems ? I mean, the XB-40 is (I believe) covered
by recent patenets, but maybe not that very old model ?

	It's just that it would be nice to see something like that manufactured by
Hering for example but costing say 1/4 or 1/3 of an XB-40...

marcio