Re: bopalula

OK--
I'll bite.
Please let me know exactly which track and at what point in the tune did LW
play what could be agreed upon as a BeBop phrase?
please back this up
oh, I agree with you Andrew, CM can be a PITA but he is really a great guy
and a huge proponent of OUR instrument!

Michael Peloquin (the newly improved retro model!)
http://www.globerecords.com/cgi-bin/db/search.cgi?specific=itemno&phrase=GLO-025