  From: Nicolas Fouquet=20
  To: Knapton ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: 1 April 2004 11:43 PM
  Subject: RE: Solder on Reeds

  Why not drink some beer??
  That's a good pretext: " Honey, get me 10 cans, I gonna play in few =
minutes!!" LOL

  Froggy

  Knapton <sunday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    When soldering a reed, what do you use to remove the flux?=20
    I've found the flux leaves a  nasty tangent odor, especially if the =
harp's been sitting for some time.....
    It hits you in the back of the throat and leaves you wanting for =
cold beer.
    Any ideas on neutralising the flux?

    Thanks in advance
    Pete Knapton

- -----
  Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout =
!=20
  Cr=E9ez votre Yahoo! Mail=20

  Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis gr=E2ce =E0 Yahoo! Messenger !