Re: Solder on reeds

you can also get a nice effect if you mix your glue with Cocaine. You put that mix on the reed, and then, straight after, you draw on your harmonica, then, will play "cool"!!!lol

Froggy

Steve Shaw <moorcot@xxxxxxx> wrote:

<<...Sorry if I lead (no pun intended) anyone astray, but I am from the
"old" school and considered by most to be very primitive. I will cut myself
with a plane, squeeze out some blood (to flush out the wound), run it under
water, place a piece of rag (Clean, if I can find it), and wrap it in duct
tape. I guess my methods sound barbaric, but I (frankly) never gave a
schitt. I have been in a helicopter crash, several horrendous traffic
accidents, a war, and a prison riot. My entire face has been re-built and I
am still here. If I died tomorrow, I would welcome it. Wouldn't be no big
loss.

I also use nail polish on reeds, jewelry cement on the windsavers, I MAKE
my windsavers from audio tape, I place cat whiskers on top of them to add
tension and keep them from curling. I have made reeds from hammered out
bullet casings and japaneese radio antennaes. In 1958 I started cutting the
5 & 9 draw reeds (diatonic) UP 1/2 tone. So, I have been at this a long
time. While I'm no virgin, I don't do much of it any more because it quit
being fun.

I was just trying to share some of my methods......sorry......
smo-joe (smokey) Joseph Leone (leone@ ewol.com) North Port Fl. (formerly
Pittsburgh, Pa).>>>

I can believe the rest of it, even the cat whiskers....but can you believe
that he goes into a shop to ask for NAIL POLISH?

Steve Shaw (still trying to pick himself up off the floor).

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, http://www.valuepricehosting.com