From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Pat Missin
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 10:20 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Solder on reeds

Smokey Joe wrote:

> --Some people are concerned with their health, and this is
> understandable. I am a STAUNCH supporter of ANYONE who puts the
> welfare of their customers/clients/friends paramountly FIRST. Such a
> person IS Mr. Missin.

There is unlikely to be any great risk to the health of the player if
lead is used to weight a few reeds. My concern in this case is more
with the health of the reeds themselves.

 -- Pat.

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH, http://www.spah.org
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, http://www.valuepricehosting.com