swingin' c.d. - new release

Heads up to all you cats that dig swingin' blues/rockabilly influenced
good music. It's hard for me to put a label on this one. Lonesome Hank
swings like no other, around here anyway. He blows harp through his little
Oahu amp on almost every track, all but two are originals. The rest of the
lineup is a standup bass, a Gibson 335/tweed deluxe, and simple tight
drumming. His influences are the old horn players, and his lyrics and
songs are a very good listen. No monetary affiliation, etc., blah blah
blah, I just really dig this band. Check 'em out, tell him Joe sent ya...

www.lonesomehank.com

later,
kcmojoe