Re: Jazz Chromatic Harmonica Players List - updated April 2004

Hi Marty,

congratulation to your list of known jazz chromatic players. The short=20
desciptions=20
are very informative. You ask for other players not on the list?=20

Yes, I do know one who is very known on harp-L, our list owner, Michael=20
Polesky!!!=20
I only know of his CD "Unindicted" but perhaps has published others in the=20
meantime. =20

Then, there are some typos you may correct.

1. The first name of Einhorn isn=B4t Enrico but Mauricio.

2. The name of our harp friend who unfortunately passed away must be very=20
difficulty.
                                   It=B4s Pete Pedersen

3. My German countryman is named:      Jens Bunge=20

ATB

Siegfried Naruhn