Re: On sound differences (No. 2)

Hello,

> But there´s one point the sound engineers mostly don´t care or think of.
Is the
> sound intended for their own ears or for the audience. A harper listening
to his
> own recording is sometimes astonished about the sound difference.

On this point I´ve seen a peculiar subject, some friends who recorded music,
were very pending with sound amplification, and as listeners they found a
lot of kind of differences, not always amps/mics were guilty, obviously
objective opinions that were already talked here.

> I´ve carefully read all comments and here are my 2 cts on the subject
> Keith Freeman started again. Yes, nothing or very little is absolutely new
on
> harp-L. Even the materials question is sometimes still alive though
considered a
> dead horse.

Sure, next century we will be talking about dead horse´s spirits...
Some previous experiences about matherials was made with diatonics, was made
studies with chromatics too?????
If then, how was made/studied?

Regards,
Andrés