David Barrett Harmonica Masterclass

The Jon Gindick stuff is good; the Jerry Portnoy Masterclass is great on
technique but if you want to truely learn the blues harp from a teacher try David
Barrett's Harmonica Masterclass.  I have been messin' with the harp for about
3 years.  Finally, about 5 months ago I purchased the David Barrett Harmonica
Masterclass Series 1 - Beginning.  I have progressed so much with his building
block method of teaching.  You begin playing with music immediately.  David
can put a lot of stuff in "layman's terms".  His courses are challenging and
motivating.

Denny