Re: David Barrett Harmonica Masterclass

I also highly recommend the David Barrett Harmonica Masterclass material.  I bought the Chicago Blues Harp (combined #1 and #2) a little over a year ago.  It's great having the tablature and the CD recordings, as I can't always figure out the notes by just listening, even when I slow down the recording.

My only complaint is that too much material is placed on one track.  I prefer to have it broken-up more for easier repeat-playing, so I used my computer to create a finer break-down of the exercises and jam tracks, and this has helped immensely!

It's taking me awhile to get through this book and CD due to normal everyday time constraints.  But I'm keeping at it and making progress.

Attending an actual Masterclass Workshop would be great some day !

Ken Hildebrand

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com