Re: CX12 tight slide action

This may be obvious, but I don't think I saw anyone else mention it.  There
is a white rubber "finger" mounted in the CX-12 shell, inside the gap where
the slide button stays.  This thing can be moved in or out, and I assume
it's purpose is to adjust tension on the slide.  I know that pushing in a
little made my slide much more responsive.

Dean