ADMIN please read

A gentle reminder that policing of the list is the job of the listowner
and nobody else.  If someone posts on something that's off topic it does
not legitimize the subject and make it ok for others to disagree with the
original post.  We have extremely broad guidelines for posting and
acceptable subject areas, please remain within them.  Again I'll refer you
http://www.harp-l.com/harpl.htm  It's all there and much more cleverly
written than I could have managed.  All of this stuff is directly
addressed.