Re : Nickel allergy and harp cover plates

Blunt Sez :

>My friend is getting swollen
>lips (on the inside) and chapped and cracked on the outside. The >problem seems correlated to harp use. He plays Special 20's

Hurricane Sez :

Hello Blunt ,

If your friend likes the SP20's ( and for good reason they are fine harps ) all he ( she ) has to do is purchase a  " Turbo " lid online , they eliminate the cover totally and are in my opinion a better cover for the harp .

Sincerely :

HR

Aka :

Party_Man1@xxxxxxxxxx