RE: Little Walter and Chess

>From: "Chris Michalek" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>That makes sense since Chess usually helps further develops a
>person's mind where heavy drinking hurts it.

If you drink heavily while playing chess, does your mind then stay the same?

(I'm looking for a counter balance for my heavy drinking ;-)

Harp content:

On a gig last Friday, I had a harp stolen from me for the first time.

I had set up my stuff, and due to the lay-out of the room, it was next to a
place where people were walking and hanging out. A woman came up to me and
the band leader and asked us to go to the main dining room to talk to a
friend of hers.

When I returned, my A harp was missing out of my harp box!

Luckily I didn't lose one of my custom Bill Romel combs -- I hadn't had time
to remove the reeds from the BR harp, so I just threw it into the box as is.

Important lesson: NEVER take your eyes off your equipment at a gig.

Jimbeau