Re: video clips of Little Walter needed!!

You can ask to Harp Depot.
At SPAH, I have seen a lot of harmonica player video, at Harp Depot Desk. I can't tell if there is any LW Video, the one I saw was with Dr Ross and SB2, but I remember there were laso sopmething like 20 or 25 video tapes on the table. I did not stay to watch them all, but you may find what you're looking for!

Froggy

Roger A Gonzales <gonz1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello out there in harp-l land.

I am doing my senoir project on the Blues 1945-1960.
I am looking for some LW video clips that I could use a snippet of for my project. Is there anyone out there that has access to LW videos? If not where can I get them.
My presentation is due to take place on 4/17 so I am in a bit of a hurry.
Please let me know where I may find LW.

regards,
Roger Gonzales
Fresno, CA.