Van: Jack Ely [mailto:jely2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: woensdag 7 april 2004 22:47
Aan: Jervis Groeneveld; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: Re: Harmonicas for young people?

Hi Jervis,

Hohner has a 4 hole, one octave diatonic. The harmonica is the size of a
ten hole but the holes are widely spaced so getting a single note is
easy. It comes with a book of instruction and songs. The book contains
tab and standard notation for each song. The system used to be called
the "Rainbow" but now it is simply called "Learn to Play" Harmonica
Package # PL-106.