From: owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jervis Groeneveld
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 5:28 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Young people, RAINBOW harp?

Everybody who reacted on my quest for a harp for young people: thank you!

Jack Ely mentioned the most interesting 4-hole diatonic in the size of a
10-hole diatonic (see below). My music store and their distributor tell me
these are no longer produced, and both Hohner-websites (USA and Germany) do
not mention this instrument. I am going to call Hohner Germany, but does
anyone know if harps like these are manufactured by other companies?

Jervis Groeneveld
Mijehof 271
1106 HH Amsterdam.
Bereikbaar via 020 774 8657 en 06 4231 3333