Re: Young people, RAINBOW harp?

Hi Jervis,
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Jervis Groeneveld=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 2:27 AM
  Subject: Young people, RAINBOW harp?

  Everybody who reacted on my quest for a harp for young people: thank =
you!

  =20

  Jack Ely mentioned the most interesting 4-hole diatonic in the size of =
a 10-hole diatonic (see below). My music store and their distributor =
tell me these are no longer produced, and both Hohner-websites (USA and =
Germany) do not mention this instrument. I am going to call Hohner =
Germany, but does anyone know if harps like these are manufactured by =
other companies?=20

  =20

      Not to my knowledge.

      Call F & R Farrell - USA  1-800-438-3543

  or try Johnna Cossaboon, Hohner USA 1-800-515-1900 ext. 3043

          FAX  1-800-515-0840

              jcossabooon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Jack Ely

  Jervis Groeneveld

  Mijehof 271

  1106 HH Amsterdam.

  Bereikbaar via 020 774 8657 en 06 4231 3333