Road Kill

If you have a 6 CD player in your car [this is for
Blues-types only] do this, put in all Kim Wilson; grab
your A, Ab, Bb, and C harp, and try to copy his solos.
I even try to do the sax in Fb T's.

I can't get past ~You Trouble~, but it puts me in a
good mood for hours.

Also, Andy Just is good a good pre-requisite to Sugar
Blue or Popper. If you're drilling speed.

Just stuff I've learned driving my new car cross
country.

BTW:
I've just invented some software that takes all the
adjectives and descriptive adverbs out of posts. Now
if it could remove HTML stuff from aol folk my
scrolling finger could take a well deserved rest.
What, are you practicing to ghost write for Anne
Rice???

~I slowly, with wiggly perspiration drops dripping
down my brow like rain off a motel-marquis reflecting,
dark night windshield, sign off~.
Robb